Thermal Fractional Skin Rejuvenation
TIXEL® is an award-winning treatment which uses the heat to rejuvenate, resurface and tighten the skin in a process known as ‘thermal fractional' skin rejuveation.
Tixel is a versatile treatment system which can address conditions such as:
- Non-surgical blepharoplasty (eye-lid tightening)
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin discolouration, including age spots
- Skin tone and texture
- Active acne as well as acne scars
What will it do for me?
TIXEL is a popular choice for anyone looking for a highly effective treatment without the need for lasers, toxins or needles. In just a few treatments, you can tighten the skin over and around the eye areas, reduce crows feet wrinkles, minimise scars and improve skin quality. Get a fresher and more youthful look!
It has minimal recovery downtime and even better news, it's much better tolerated (less painful) compared to other skin renewal methods. Advantages include:
- Fast treatment
- Minimal discomfort and pain
- Minimal downtime
- Natural approach – no lasers, toxins, scalpels or needles
- Sterile, safe, radiation-free
- Suitable for face, neck, eyes and decolletage
How does it work?
Traditional skin renewal methods such as CO2 and Erbium lasers and ablative RF treatments, although effective require substantial recovery time and are risky to treat around the eye area.
Tixel, however, involves minimal recovery time whilst achieving the same standard of skin renewal. With Tixel we can safely treat over and around the delicate eyelid areas.
The TIXEL system offers 3 treatment modalities:
- Ablative – the most aggressive treatment with results similar to CO2 laser resurfacing but with much less downtime
- Sublative – recommended for darker skin types where full ablative is unsuitable. This can achieve similar results, but over more sessions
- Open channel – a form of mesotherapy, creating channels in the skin for infusion of sterile antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, anti pigmentation serums etc. No real ‘downtime’ issues. Particularly useful for periorbital rejuvenation, pigment issues and acne prone skin